gee',

I've shot or have got everything thus far mentioned,as well as a lot that ain't. Of the receivers made by Weatherby,the VG is lightyears ahead of all things 6 and 9-lugged.

Accumarks wear dog schit handles and have the ergo's of a 2x4...nothing there to swoon at all,though they badly botch twist rates too and that's always great news for the Fence Hopping Ping Pong Ball Fling Faction.

A S/S VG can be pressed into service,in a few chamberings they manage to get right with twist,throating and COAL latitude....................

elkkchunter,

Boy that's just gotta be really fhuqking EXCITING,saving pennies to bail a POS Goat Fhuqk Weatherby out of jail,so you can do nothing with it. Laughing!

Bless your heart...................

'9s,

Say sumptin' about the boolits used,it WILL be funny!

Boolits matter farrrrrrrr more than headstamps.

Hint.................

Bama',

I read on the Interweb that I mighta shot a 257Wby once and it mighta been 700 based,a few times over.

Laughing!.............

'ager,

I shot my MKV 378 literally apart and liked 270X's at it's threshold. Trouble was/is,the rifles are pieces of fhuqking schit.

To their credit,Weatherby did restock it(it was cracked in several places),rebarreled it(shot right the fhuqk out),poked a new bolt in it(lugs were set back,installed a new trigger(it had broken internally) and reblued the works(it had the new knocked right the fhuqk offa it). As soon as I opened the box,I hung a For Sale sign on the POS.

Pard shot a 460 purty hard,but got away from it purty quick,as it was going South too.

The less you shoot,the "better" they are and it's right up Whore Hey!'s alley.

Laughing!.......................

'8r,

A 175Ping Pong Ball at 3K fps is hilariously funny [bleep]! A S/A 7-08 at 2.815" OEM COAL with a 162 'Max at 2700fps via 22" spout,slaps that piece of fhuqking [bleep] silly. Hint.

THANKS for the morning chuckle,as I await a jet to R&R...............

Ringmam,

Your Imagination and it's Pretend,are once again taking you places that don't exist. Congratulations?

Now say that you were referencing a Sako based Weatherby and "forgot" to mention that.

Laughing!..................

Magnumdoosh,

The Sako and Mouser based Weatherby offerings are triple luggers in some circles that count bolt handles.

Though them facts have nothing to do with Ringmam's Delusions................

Kaleb,

Cheer up...Whore Hey! isn't ever gonna do anything with it,except punish paper twice a year at most,with Ping Pong Balls.

It'll be the "best" rifle she's ever had.

Laughing!....................

I'll feign my "surprise" that The Whining Kchunts became silent instantly,less a single rifle fhuqking "particular".

What were the "odds"?!?

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."