'gwe,

Had the BHW 18" Middie with the Variable Fixed Illuminati out at the 856yd line,this evening and the ES/SD was in single digits...confirmed by reticle subtension hits,less erector input. 75's at 2825fps DO crack corn. Hint.

TAC wouldn't doing anything positive,in any of my (13) 223AI's,with 40's,50's or 75's. Nor a single SAAMI 223(the number is obnoxious).

Pard rung the bell today with his S/S RAR 223(18") and 62TTSX at 3130fps and Re-10x in single digit spreads.

Shoulda brought my Lever' Fueled RAR and 75's!.................(grin)

elkkchunt,

Kudos on being able to affords plagiarism.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Whore Hey!,

Kudos on plagiarizin' a new Sig' Emblem...must be a BIG moment for you and your Coke Bottles?!? Laughing!

If it helps your Imagination and it's Pretend,tell yourself that I've never seen snow or humidity. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...in regards to weather either.

You are doing "great". now is a SUPERB time to tell a few harrowing stories,of flying rubber dogschit to China.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'nut,

Plagiarized pics,are as close as many can get and it's nice...that them in need,can afford the "satisfaction".

Laughing!...............

'348,

All facts matter.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

rick',

OEM S/A 700 .473" boltface (308 in issued guise),opened .532",bushed and wearing an "improved" extractor.

Hart #5 fluted,1-10",24",300Whizzum,McMillan HTG,Reupold Mk4 1pc base,Marty Standard rings and Mk4 M3 3.5-10x.

Yada,yada,yada...the usual...............

Taco',

PLEASE find me mistaken,you Clueless Kchunt.

Hint.

Bless your heart..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."