Fotis,

I've starred in more than a buncha movies.

Here's '335 doing,what TAC cain't.

Fhuqking Hint

I enjoy that you don't allow facts to slow your Imagination or it's Pretend down...even a smidge. You "lucky" bitch.

Bless your heart,you Do Nothing Clueless Kchunt.

Laughing!.................

elkkchunt,

That's gotta be VERY "rewarding",adding someone else's videos to your Imagination and it's Pretend. "Luckily" plagiarism is priced right,that even you can "partake".

Laughing!

Bless your heart..................

'sco1,

Had a pard gun CBS 1st poke hits on a sub MOA target at the 900yd line yesterday,with (3) different rifles...(2) of which was Montuckys.

The 7 Whizzum/162 melding,just mighta arrived the scene,with the most authority.(grin)

Gotta love losing a belt,gaining a Smooch and going S/A...............

Tanner,

There were roughly (9) Montuckies in tow yesterday and the Baby BR stole the show.

I was the only one,that weren't "surprised".

The gent with the S/A Montucky Bob is gonna go 1-8" SAAMI 243Win in a dupe/dupe,for all the obvious reasons and a few that ain't so....................(grin)

'flave,

SAAMI 243Win @ 8" is an exceptionally forgiving place to be. PV has .530BC 105's for under 20 Clams a can currently and you'll not get more...for less,nor close(BC for the buck).

The 2.8" box is plenty,a Smooch easily arranged and '17 will happily grant 3050fps with amazingly scant ES/SD values.

That'd be a hint.

Hint....................

Steelhead,

The 6-08 is a killer S/A fit,with it's snazzy BC's and reliably coughs up the most,for the least.

My favorite use of a 300 Salvage parent,easily remains 22-250AI wearing an 8" or better,with 75's at 3500fps. I couldn't get giddy about necking the parent to .264".

Am gonna go 243LBC/6 Grendel to magfeed 105's ala Krunchenticker confines,but dat's a niche,that's a leetle further offa the path. Pard was gunning 1 MOA 900yd line targets with my BHW 18" Middy and 75 Hornie HPBT's yesterday,with the Variable Fixed Illuminati,via both subtension and erector input.

Yesterday was good for Sales....................(grin)

Sammo,

A pard had his Montucky S/A Bob in tow yesterday. His 1st poke with my 20" Montucky Baby 6BR and a 105 at the 900yd line,retired the Bob.(grin)

Funny how it actually works and I mean FUNNY!

Bullets matter farrrrrrrrrrrr more than headstamps..................

'Driver,

You Clueless Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

1000 words...Google it.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

Noone had brought up a .378" based .243"...yet.

What's a 105?

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."