'348,

Facts is never subjective and that'd be the beautiful sanctity of same.

I don't feel compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint...................

elkkchunt,

How long do it take the "sweet satisfaction" of Imagination and Pretend to kick in,when danglin' pics of them you'll never meet,from places you'll never go?

Thanks for the "particulars",in advance.

Laughing!................

'gwe,

TAC don't shine anywhere...which is of course THE funniest part. 'Course it's beyond a touch handy,to have more than a few powders on hand to extrapolate,through more than a few like chambered rifles,when actually seeing what do what and more importantly,why.

10-X throttles it,as do more than a couple few others. That in both Precision,ES/SD and velocity all. The 62X is the pick of that litter.

Hint..................

'fan1,

Pard sluiced this,last week and it's fair to middlin'. 700 based,McMillan,S/S Custom spout and a 250 Skinner. If it assists with Imagination and Pretend,folks can certainly formulate the Delusion that the glass don't wear turrets. Lazed,doped and actually pounded from a SFT/Manfrotto.

He called last night pissed and mad,because ImageShack is hinky and he had no luck on 'bucket either,so asked to see if I could get it loaded. Got it beat into 'bucket.

Antlers only weighed 110# and perspective,is never not interestin'.

[Linked Image]

The Texas Version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!....................

Whore Hey!,

You were "telling" me about LR "qualifications" and Rat Sheep. Don't "forget".

Don't let the cat get your tongue,or the couch your kchunt.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."