elkkchunt,

At least you can still afford to plagiarize.

Congratulations?!?................

Whore Hey!,

They're your lies,tell 'em how you wish. I enjoy the humor of your quivering lip and trembling fingers,as you justify your lies to salve your reality. FUNNY schit!

Keep in mind,that I'm happy to be whatever your Imagination and it's Pretend NEEDS most. What didja' almost do today?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Cheer up...I put more rounds,miles of boot leather and weather on the newest scope today,than you will on your POS Goat Fhuqked 7 Wby in your "life".

31 Mils on the erector,do not suck. Taping the SFP 1-4x WFO @ 4x and confirming the subtension do as intended,ain't bad news either. Though you'll of course have to Google it. Laughing!

Only caught 30 some odd feesheses and a coupla inches of rain.

The Pop Tart Flip Chart is fhuqking MONEY. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Ruttin' plumage AKA Cat Food.

[Linked Image]

Buck Patch.

[Linked Image]

I remain the Rock Of Gibraltar,hand holding 1/15 sec,mainly because I can.

[Linked Image]

Gun any pics offa the couch?!?

Laughing!..............

OLDelkkchunt,

I use the golfcart to traipse my dinghy about. Don't let that horn you up. Pun be intended. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of tossing stuff on my back,that you'd have to hire a helicopter to schlep.

Looking forward to your next Whine............

Taco',

How is Whore Hey! gonna steer boolits to meld POA/POI correlations,with her Ping Pong Balls?!?

I mean besides lies.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."