'77,

Plagiarized pics of titties and paying for Cancer...wouldn't begin to make my list of things to do.

Though I find it funnier than fhuqk,that it swoons others.

Laughing!.................

'flave,

It means she sucks a MEAN ass. Entertaininger than fhuqk,that THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks here...rates being a Nosler "Moderator".

That hilarious dichotomy,do put more than a smidge of perspective upon their "standards",as their wares reliably corroborate.

Laughing!...................

'348,

The LAST fhuqking thing I'd want to do,is come between a Drooling Dumbfhuqk making a "stand" and collapsing their decree of Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laughing!..................

Whore Hey!,

Sweetheart there's zero need to reiterate that you are a Lying Clueless Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...but it sure the fhuqk is funny,when you do your "best".

Do tell about punishing paper at Quantico with Rack Grade Wares and Ball Ammo. I know,I know...the "particulars" escape you. Laughing!

Hell,I've prolly never even been around a Garand,M1A1 or '15. Re-laughing!

GREAT time to connect the dots on "all" that you've "learned",leading you to choose a piece of fhuqking schit rifle,in piece of fhuqking schit mounts/rings,wearing glass that won't/can't arrange POA/POI and the Ballistic "prize" of swingin' the schittiest projectiles in the bore sizing? Don't "forget" to cite "all" the "experience","knowledge" and "results" that've paved the way. Laughing!

You poor poor AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Don't "forget" that you "can't read" this.

Laughing!...................

6mm',

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you must.

I'll feign my "surprise" that the ONLY fhuqking move you had,was to start cramming things in your mouth and ass. Pun be intended.

Congratulations?!?

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Just saying.

Laughing!.....................

Fotis,

Use your Awesome Moderator Skills and please find me "mistaken"...I assure you,it WILL be fhuqking funny.

Laughing!

Bless your heart................

'bender,

Don't forget about Whore Hey!'s Coke Bottles,while you bait her in with unobtanium. That's entrapment.

Laughing!.................

Klik',

Your Lady "skills" are commensurate with your Rifle "knowledge" and pardon me feigning "surprise"...that with your "wife" in proximity,you defaulted to your homo-erotic tendencies.

Tough call there,given the hand you were dealt.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

You musta "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore too?!? You Drooling Dumbfhuqks are on fire. Pun be intended...google it.

Re-laughing Wow +P++!...................

Gee',

The Texas Version of EVERYTHING,is simply fhuqking hilarious.

That's some "serious" Riggin' and in 60+ years of trying,some of it prolly even came close to getting used.

Then again...

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."