'gwe,

Were TAC a viable mainstay,you'd be able to tell easily...because I would be shooting it. I have and it don't begin to make the Grade.

Hint.

Prolly some TAC fumes here.

[Linked Image].

CFE is another highly touted disappointment and Lever' blows the doors offa both. Very easy to arrange Form Loads at 3000fps+ with a 75 A-Max Smooch. In 18" Krunchentickers 2825fps is a breeze with 75BTHP Hornie's in both Middie and Rifle length gas systems.

Easy for me to say,if only because I shoot it all.

Thank me later.

Re-hint.............

elkkchunt,

You are THE Queen of plagiarism.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!................

math',

As per Weatherby in their Post Pacific Rim Vernacular,it is "Goat Fhuqk" and as their Sales Slogan goes..."The LESS you "know",the "better" our schit is!".

Sad,but true..................

Fotis,

You musta "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Congratulations?!?

For only a few more facts. I know that you are a Clueless Do Nothing Kchunt,your an EPIC Whiner,a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and a Sock Puppet of repute...if only for starters and in no particular order. None of which is "secrets".

Bless your heart.

The only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination...though you do suck a mean ass.

You "lucky" bitch.

Laughing!...............

'flave,

I've long been of the Fixed Faction and the 3-9x appeals less than zero to me.

Because boolits matter more than headstamps,nothing .366" would ever rate a serious thunk in these parts. If forced to suffer something as schitty as '06-ish case capacity and Two-Scoops Of Dare to increase diameter,it'd be 338-'06 and 250 Skinners at 2550fps. Mine wears a Reupold MK4 M3 6x.

[Linked Image]

Pass the 7mm's.

Hint................

Gee',

You've an uncanny knack,for focusing on all the things that don't/can't bear fruit.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!.................

Whore Hey!,

VERY much enjoyed the 160NPT Goat Fhuqk Notion and the week long wait to punish paper with Ping Pong Balls. I'm on pins & needles as "all" your "experience","knowledge" and "results" grantcha' opportunity to shake out huge bearing surface,a schit wayyyyyy sub .500 BC and compromised terminal affects. Don't forget to regale with all the "particulars" you "learn". Laughing!

You poor poor CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Don't forget...you "can't read" this either.

Laughing!..................

OLDelkkchunt,

You'd not know the difference betwixt a Fathom and FPS...unless I was in the mood to tell you and I ain't.

It is a shame that you are devoid the requisite minimum 17 IQ Points,to cypher what an amazingly inept Drooling Dumbfhuqk you are.

Bless your heart...................

'Sky,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please.

I don't feel compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Your only GOOD move,is to print what I say and apply same.

Hint...................

'bender,

Do not think that crushing OLDelkkchunt's copious Delusions with Facts,will connect ANY dots for the Addled Kchunt.

Stupid goes to the bone.

Laughing!..................

'348,

Listen here azzhole...you are treading on VERY thin ice,because Fotis is a "Moderator" for Nosler's Paper Hat Brigade and you are fixin' to be put on Imaginary Pretend Ignore! You've been "warned". You have ZERO idea,of the deep trauma inflicted by having a Plastic Hall Monitor's Badge flashed at you and a Rape Whistle tooted in your direction.

Laughing!

The Ignorant Kchunt couldn't poor piss out of a boot,let alone knock the new offa one.

HILARIOUSLY Epic Humor!.................

'galt,

Nosler is 100% stumped and behind the curve,in making fhuqking boolits.

Their Goat Fhuqk Rifles do them no favors,as anyone who shoots more than 3-shots a decade,has long known...................

'S45,

You know that POS has been fired at least 6 or 7 times...which is "a whole fhuqking BUNCH" in Texas.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."