elkkchunt,

Good to see that plagiarism gets you warm/fuzzy,as it's something you can afford and is within your means. Must be nice for you,not having to put it on layaway?!? Laughing!

Congratulations?!?................

Whore Hey!,

There's no need to reiterate the glaring obvious,that besides being an amazingly inept Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Schit. I'll feign my "surprise",that you read my every word...despite the vaunted Imaginary Pretend Ignore Decree. You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

I'll re-feign my "surprise" that you know better than to say ANYTHING about The Rifle,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and put your Imagination and Pretend through it's paces,concocting Delusion after Delusion.

I'll happily be whatever you NEED me to be,to salve your reality.

Bless your heart...............

OLDelkkchunt,

I'm rather at ease in shooting meat in the face. Didn't intend to horn you up,but you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are purty quick to start cramming things in your mouths and asses. Congratulations?

Lemme fuel your Imagination,with a favorite of The Cock Gawkers,such as yourself.

[Linked Image]

Fascinating to me,that a CNS Poke is lackin' Sport.

Does this taste different? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Cheer up..Splendid Beasties still get broken shoulders,as they have from Day One. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine,you amazingly Stupid Kchunt...............

'ger,

Don't slight how "real" Ringmam's Imagination and Pretend are to her.

She's got it goin' on!.

Laughing!...............

'deep,

I've ruint herds of 'em and am the last to fret aesthetics,though prolly the first to fret mechanics. Bore condition matters more than a bunch to me,simply because I shoot more than a bunch and have long understood the important sanctity of POA/POI correlations and the fruit they bear. Pun be intended.

My FN SPR A1 wore a C/M spout that were chrome lined and I've long loved C/L spouts. It's the only blued bolt gun that'd take a lick and it were purty sly.

It beared alotta fruit. Re-pun intended.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gotta run new glass through it's paces today,gunning LR come-ups through a BHW 18" LW Middie. Was "only" supposed to have 55 Mils on the erector,but it were the pleasentest of suplizes to count 62.5Mils instead. With 75 Hornie HPBT's right at 2800fps,it's only 12.5 Mils to 1K and but 19.2 to the 1200yd line and I'm groovin' on the "odds" of that remaining on the erector,on the otherside of it's 200yd zero.

Pouring down rain currently,so the Chrome will be willin'. Need to grab a set of caps(thunked I'd ordered 'em,but apparently not) and then it'll be Showtime.

[Linked Image]

Will Cast it and Blast,mebbe even taking time to shoot sumptin' in the face for OLDelkkchunt,just to give 'er a leetle more to fhuqking Whine about.(grin)

The Paper Hat Brigade is always the fhuqking funniest,when doing their "best".

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."