elkkchunt,

GREAT to see that plagiarism is still affordable for you,as you wax eloquent on counting pennies to bail a Goat Fhuqk outta jail,to sluice titties with.

Congratulations?!?..................

Taco,

MUCH enjoyed your Vagina Monologue,as you Whined about your AO. Have never been to Alaska,but it's on the Bucket List and I've got a trip on layaway. Laughing!

You'll haveta pardon that I don't feel compelled to apologize for catching feesheses as per my whim and I whim more than you could begin to fathom. What didja' almost "do" yesterday? Mightcha' "do" it again today?!? Laughing!

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that not all wares are equal and I'm rather at ease in being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. I just might have a little bit of Riggin' and you'll always have your Imagination and it's Pretend to extrapolate .

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Laughing!.............

Gee,

162A-Max exit atta 'bout 15yds impact distance. 22" 1st gen Ti 7-08 22" 2700fps launch.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Benchmade Pre-Production demo's were superior to the final product and rumor is,I've been around more than one rifle.

I've got more than alotta T-shirts and as am at ease in sandbagging,as Whore Hey! is in lying..................

'fan1,

I shot a 257Wby...once.(grin)

I'm purty hip on a S/A beltless 240Wby in a twin-lugger and it's called...

[Linked Image]

105 Hornie HPBT's at 3350fps from a 23" spout(Brux 8"),do not suck and soundly thrashes the 257Wby.

[Linked Image]

Easy for me to say,I've got/shot 'em all..................

'finn,

Go MQ and NEVER fhuqking look back. You reap more positive/tactile adjustments and twice as much goody on the windshield.

I got 'em in 6,10,12 and 16X. For Utility Killing,the 6x MQ has no fhuqking equal and as a giggles Play Toy,the 10x MQ is wickedly wonderful. As you go up in X's,you lose erector travel and optical clarity.

Typical jaunt.

[Linked Image]

Though I've only got a coupla dozen of 'em,I've yet to have ANY issue and I'm inputing 100's of corrections a day and the sky ain't always blue...............(grin)

Fotis,

Are you bitching...or bragging?!?

Laughing!.................

'348,

I prolly got too many boats................

Whore Hey!,

You reliably take Stupidity to places it's never been before. Congratulations?!?

Were you forced to speculate through your Coke Bottles,whattya' see yourself "doing" today...I mean besides Whining,Lying and practicin' your Imagination and it's Pretend?

Laughing!...............

'Raider,

Always a pleasure to be regaled with your Fence Hoppin' "exploits" and keen "insight","experience" and "knowledge".

Hell...you NEARLY said sumptin' about The Rifle,you Amazingly Stupid Fhuqk.

Do tell,whattya' gonna almost "do" today?

Laughing!.................

OLDelkkchunt,

"Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can contribute in the "firsthand". Laughing!

I've never been to Alaska,let alone on it's waters,as that's a touch too sporty for my sense of Adventure. I'll defer such splendors to your Imagination and it's Pretend,as you are very obviously steeped in same. Congratulations?!?

Top Heavy is SCARY stuff,even along The Milford. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Can you even remember what year it was,the last time you were Outdoors? Further,how long on the average,does it take for your Imagination and it's Pretend to become "real" to you? Is it immediate,or do you gotta wait a smidge,to get the full effect?

You poor poor STUPID Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."