Originally Posted by m77
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'77,

Facts ain't random...to the astute.

Hint......................

Mixing gun facts with half naked women and cigars (although it might be the best combo ever) is pretty random in my mind smile

Not complaining though grin

Don't mention women to the dwarf, I guess after years of having to look UP to all of them, and given his previous history, he gets all nervous and changes the subject. But, onto more hikinks:

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Stupidity isn't a fhuqking "standard": Well it appears then, you missed that lecture...

...,increased recoil,increased drop,increased,drift and increased nothingness as viable "attributes" in their "pursuits". Yet another "pearl of wisdom" that even a buck private at Quantico, VA knows. Having qualified at the 1000 yard range at Quantico....with iron sights, and only know your bulb just lights up?

Such simplistic facts,reliably beffudle Boobs...................

Boobs? as in tits or pointy headed socially retarded dwarfs like you. My GOD, I hope you didn't procreate...

given your posts, it appears you captured yourself to a tee...:

Facts ain't random...to the astute.

Hint......................

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”