Originally Posted by Big Stick
'77,

Whore Hey!,

Sweetheart there's zero need to reiterate that you are a Lying Clueless Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...but it sure the fhuqk is funny,when you do your "best".

Do tell about punishing paper at Quantico with Rack Grade Wares and Ball Ammo. I know,I know...the "particulars" escape you. Laughing!

Hell,I've prolly never even been around a Garand,M1A1 or '15. Re-laughing!

GREAT time to connect the dots on "all" that you've "learned",leading you to choose a piece of fhuqking schit rifle,in piece of fhuqking schit mounts/rings,wearing glass that won't/can't arrange POA/POI and the Ballistic "prize" of swingin' the schittiest projectiles in the bore sizing? Don't "forget" to cite "all" the "experience","knowledge" and "results" that've paved the way. Laughing!

You poor poor AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Don't "forget" that you "can't read" this.

Laughing!...................

I must be hitting some (small nerves) . What the socio-Keebler elf seems to continuously miss is that some of us PREFER a certain brand of item over others, given proven performance and yes it even involves personal tastes.
We've even discovered the benefits of lubricants as have many others and indeed some have taken wood and blued rifles to from the Himalayas to the Artic. HINT...there's that lesson the pinheaded dwarf continues to miss. Yes, he's fixated on "knobs", given his "stature", he's been at dick level even to Pigmies his whole life, so I'm sure we can appreciate his "short"-comings. A good friend of mine just returned from a sheep hunt in Alaska where he took a beautiful, old ram at a LAZERED 615 yards with a Rifles, Inc 7Mag, 160 Noslers and a standard Leupold B&C reticle. No knobs, he and some of us, unlike the dwarf, just choose another method that works. I've never taken anything that far, but 350 plus is good enough for me and look MA, NO KNOBS!

Lastly, as to our "POS" rifles, I'm not surprised this thread went the way it did after the Midasshit touch of the socio-dwarf polluted it (and Stick we'll have to add reading comprehension to your myriad shortcomings as I've more than once stated I DO read your posts when they pollute a thread I started or you respond to one of mine), but suffice to say, I enjoy and like my Weatherbys and I don't have to resort to the ubiquitous cottage industry them to shoot accurately, or safely:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This "oject de merde" came from a Vanguard and replaced with a Timney:
[Linked Image]

And I'll refrain from posting the obvious of the many, many renowned and accomplished world-wide hunters who've used Weatherbys exclusively to collect more game than any of us could even come close to. But do carry on using your one post a day limit here. Keeps you from screwing up other posts, you know, like your personal life...

I see a book or even a movie in the future; The SHORT and Unhappy life of Big Stick McComber..."

Oh; Laughing.........

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”