Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by ihookem
Not many but here in Wis. if you are stuck on public land you really need to hunt to see a deer. Some guys have a lot of private land and that makes a huge difference. Not me , I am too cheap to spend money on land for some deer. Oh well.

Private land makes a big difference here as well. And by private I mean exclusive hunting rights.

Can be tough to find a really nice buck on public ground(here locally northeast MT). Especially with limited time.

Seems like it gets harder every year.

Glad you said that Sam, especially from a guy from Montana. Now I dont feel like as bad of a hunter. On public land in northern WIs. you can go several days without seeing a deer. Last weekend I saw a doe and a small buck on Saturday evening. As I though about it, I realized it has been 6 years since I've seen a buck on public land up here. That is sad. Even though I dont hunt it as much anymore, it's sad none the less. I bet you fair much better than me. It sucks here , really bad. Southern WIs. where I hunt public land has more deer, but the human activity is incredible and keeps them from moving till night time most days.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23