Originally Posted by bangeye
Last years made 20. I live in eastern Ky. where there's is a one buck limit and until a few years ago it as antlered deer only. Also family and career obligations have limited my hunting to one or two weekends a year for the past 35 years. Frankly I have never figured how so many folks find the time to kill dozens if not hundreds of deer as well as other game.

Some folks just make priorities. Some are more like you, kind of a hobby hunter in a way. Do it a few times and what is, is.

For us, come about September through end of Feb nothing much serious gets done around the houses and land... just what has to be. We hunt. Its what we like to do. Its our life in many ways. Then the rest of the year is very little hunting, but catching up on other stuff we are behind on.

I'm not saying you are right, i"m wrong, I'm just trying to answer your question.

I even know a guy that tells me I'm going to kill one next weekend so I don't have to go anymore... WTF to me... I'd go even if I didn't have a tag, just to go watch and relax.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....