Originally Posted by RIO7
Pointer, I do not want to start a pissing contest! But you are so wrong about deer management, it's hard to tell you just how wrong you are, with out starting an argument, I suggest you get out of your own little world and learn what can be done with good animal management.
Rio7

Not into a pissing match. I would hazard a guess I know a bit more about deer/game management than most. I didn't articulate my point very well. Where I currently hunt, a large piece of ground to hunt on is 100ac. Most tracts folks hunt on are much smaller than that. Yet, I still get guys telling me they are shooting "culls" and "management" bucks. Nothing that is done on one piece of dirt that small is going to affect the herd of an animal where an individual generally has a home range larger than each piece of the "management puzzle". That's my problem.

With enough acres and control of the take; I would agree that one can have an impact with management that can effect the herd. It's been seen in too many places on too many types of wildlife for one to ignore that. With my interest in wildlife and range management, I'm thinking I'd find more than enough on your place to keep me interested for a long time.