Ok then here's mine. First one is a FN PBR XP 300 WSM:

[Linked Image]
Weighs in at less than 10.5 pounds "all up". 20 moa picatinny rail with burris extreme tactical rings and nikon 4.5-14x40 scope. Shoots pretty good with hunting ammo. I'm sure it would do better with some scennars or Amax's grin

Second is my FN made in SC model 70 extreme weather which is showing promise with my standard 30-06 hunting load (165 hornady sp interlock over 56 gr. IMR 4350). Been too hot and windy lately to really develop a good load for it mad:
[Linked Image]

Weighs in at 7.5 pounds loaded and ready to rock and roll. Leupold 3.5-10x40 with cds, bedded and freefloated mcmillan compact edge stock, and talley lightweight lows. These are susposed to be the catz azz for an accurate factory hunting rifle but my pre 64 fwt in 30-06 was hanging right with it today in the accuracy dept so I think I owe it to that rifle to atleast post its picture too blush:

Pre 64 model 70 30-06 fwt (made in 1956). All original configuration except for light bedding in recoil lug area (not freefloated, left as factory down barrel channel), Redfield 1 piece mount and medium rings donated by my friend whitebird (thanks buddy), leupold 3.5-10x40 with CDS, shoots less than 1 moa with hunting loads and handles like a dream. 8 pounds "all up" and a joy to carry.:

[Linked Image]

Yes that aluminum butt plate hurts after a while eek tired shocked

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA