Originally Posted by Boxer
You two dumbphucks are so beyond clueless,it's simply [bleep] amazing.

JeffO is gonna hurl with envy and 'squeeze is green with same. Try leaving the couch ladies and doing for yourselves,instead of practicing your Imaginations.

If three primers a year get punched between you two in a year,I'd be plum amazed.

Too [bleep] funny!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh...........Well it so happens that I received an interesting PM from a source here on the Fire who shall remain anonymous, which was sent to me during the tail end of the "Accumark" thread. I did PM the source back and asked for more detail, and to make sure this was in fact true.

I don`t know if this is my "imagination" or what, but I certainly couldn`t make this up even if I tried to.

Well Big/Stickboxer?....I did read via that PM sent to me, that you maybe have a "big" AL-KEEEEEE-HOL problem?.. wink .....Hmmm?

Be careful there. We wouldn`t want you to lose your jobby, and then as a result, spend alot more time here on the "Fire" gracing us with your expertise, of which btw we all could certainly use alot more of???

Xmas is coming up. I`ve got a sealed bottle of Crown Royale still in the original box that I`ve never opened which was a gift to me about 5 to 6 years ago. I`ll be happy to send it your way by "overnight express." Looks like you could certainly use it far more than me?????? You like Crown Royale?

Try and take things in more moderation though. I wouldn`t want you driving around on Prince Wales Island up there and as a result wind up accidentally injuring or killing anybody.

That might possibly explain a great many of your wonderful postings and might explain your wonderful "pop-cicle and bozo the clown/circus type" paint jobs on your rifles?? grin

Keep it up the good work. It is a great inspiration for all.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger