Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
And I`m sure you can visualize what 10 dead bull elk look like, 2 black bear, 11 deer, 1 grizzly and several hundred hogs look like, and what a grizzly bear rug hanging on a den wall looks like.
Surely you have a friend that has a digital camera? One would think that in the last 10 years you'd have at least one digital image, maybe you've just been daydreaming.

Just for argument sake; I wouldn't consider 2 black bear, 11 deer, 1 grizzly and innumerable hogs as making one good season for me, but glad to see your braggadocio is minimal...

It looks more and more like visualizing is your only skill. Keep'em coming, please keep 'em coming.
............You are quite the ass. 400+ head in one season uh? Good! I`m happy for ya! Go get 500 next year

My total hog count is at 383. That`s 407 minus the others.
You call 383 innumerable uh?

Well in between the actual count of 407 head of game killed over the past 42 years or so, I`ve run businesses including three martial arts studios with a partner which we sold 18 years ago, have other business interests now, and am under contract to teach the employees of three private security companies who employ bodyguards. I also teach martial arts privately and have about seventy clients.

Unlike you in Alaska?,,,I cannot just walk out my front door, go to the nearest clearing somewhere and kill something before I go to work or after I get off work. And I can`t get away on every weekend either.

So you can take your thinking that I only possess visions of hunting grandeur, and shove that analysis straight up your living ass.

Punk!

I don`t have the fortunate circumstances like you up in Alaska to just walk out my door and go kill something.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger