Originally Posted by Miss Herv� Villechaize
ThemThose that do the least,need least, need Imaginationimagination the most, and 'squeeze more than qualifies on all levels.
Describe the levels
. Bless herhis heart.

She'sHe's the KungFuKung Fu Master with "albums" full of "1000's" of picturepictures of herhis "conquests",yet"conquests", yet she'she's
stumped withby the very things shehe claims to "own". Typical Mall Ninja Bullschitt.

I enjoy the notion of "riddles",ifriddles, if only because 2 + 2 is a "riddle"riddle to those who haven't the faculties to knowascertain the answer.
The Do-Nothing Gang is always eager to illuminate their shortcomings and few can outdo the nothingness of 'squeeze.

His "best"best is a feeble foible of herhis Imaginationimagination and then it gets ugly from there. SheHe has a
"version"version of everything,yeteverything, yet
curiously enough, none of them bear fruit,despitefruit, despite his frequent follies to reaffirm samethe same.

Rough day here. I can understand; I'm sure I missed more than a few of your mistakes.
There were so MANY of them it would have been easier for me to have rewritten the entire passage for you.

Your writing sux Miss Villechaize.