Originally Posted by Rogue
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
And I`m sure you can visualize what 10 dead bull elk look like, 2 black bear, 11 deer, 1 grizzly and several hundred hogs look like, and what a grizzly bear rug hanging on a den wall looks like.

So is that a brag or a complaint? You don't sound like much of a big game hunter and even less of a rifleman. You take less than ONE big game animal a year. And for a guy that is old school you own 3 new stock rifles. Pigs are vermin count em if you have to.....

Thinking if I'd have killed 383 trash hogs in fourty two years, I'd have no real idea of the number of hogs killed, just a guess? Must have some seriously detailed records to have an exact count?

How does a Rex Kwon Do instructor not have a video or digital camera? And with expert photography skills your still using the latest in 1960's technology. Though you pay hundereds of thousands in taxes yearly? Do you have many leather bound books and does your office smell of rich mahogany?

San Diego, it's German for a whales virgina.

..............Neither a brag nor a complaint. Never said I was a "huge" big game hunter there sir and never implied that I was.

I have no need to own more than the three rifles I have. I don`t have safe queens.

Yes, I do keep a detailed account in the same hard bound bound binder that I`ve been using for some 42+ years. Such a thing isn`t possible in your opinion? If you have no idea how many hogs or any game you`ve killed over the years, then that only means you have chosen not to keep track. Well I have kept track of the actual number and the dates.

Just because I have chosen to take 35mm stills, means that it is my choice. Understand that? Technology or not.

Another "Rogue" smart ass!!

The den in my home where my office is, has oak flooring and shelves along with a similar desk. Sorry no rich mahagony.

And for your next error oh wise one, I don`t live in San Diego.

Trash hogs? Yeah whatever you want to call them.

Perhaps you`d be better off asking a few questions first before you type your knee jerk, assumptive and immature crap.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger