Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Boxer
JeffO,

Sugartits...you'll always do better by starting off by [bleep] yourself,because you'll get more puzzy that way.

Loved your Treatise on LR and sounding off on your kickometer,hilarious schit as per your usual.

Bless your heart.

'Squeeze,

You poor ignorant stooge. Love the Phantom PM's and hopefully the next one you "get" will clarify how I'm a Mexican of devout Catholic Faith and saving in earnest so as to be able to return to my roots in California,with a 9-lugged Weatherby in tow,because it's my favorite action.

The depths of your stupidity is boundless and it never ain't humorous when you fire up your Imagination,but in actuality your Realities are far more comedic.

Here's hoping you have a wonderful day wrapped in a diaper Karate chopping your "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" posters on the wall and watching your favorite movie "The Karate Kid" over and over again,while your Mom tells you it's "all OK".

Too [bleep] funny!

.......You`ll drink to that uh? Have one on me.......Larry? Your riddles keep a coming.

The source also told me that you are about 5'4" tall???

If so, just make sure you pull your seat forward and put a pillow under your ass when you drive. You need to see where you are going at all times. Keep your windows open to keep that fresh air coming in too. The community up there will appreciate your extra effort in the name of safety.

Can`t wait to see your next rifle scheme inspiration in living color. "Tinkerbell" inspired, "Bozo the Clown" inspired, inspired by the old NBC peacock, and certainly inspired by a good humor man`s ice cream truck, which contain the color schemes of many popcicles. They have ice cream trucks up there? Summer only?

Looks like it`s gonna be a nice day tomorrow. So I`m gonna go out and burn at least "3" primers" on the 375 and throw in the 300 WSM too. Your "favorite" the Wby Mk5 had a good workout last month and will stay home. Hog hunting in a couple of weeks.

They do sell ice cream at the range. So in your honor I`ll make sure to request a popcicle.

And btw. If the source PM`s me and says it`s OK to reveal his identity, you`ll be the first to know.

Be careful up there. Moderation is key. Don`t want you sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick,,,all over the place.

Why bless your heart too. laugh laugh laugh laugh

You are soo funny!!!

I can't spell... Deal with it...