Originally Posted by JoeBob
Harry Reid better watch his ass. If they take out Bundy, somebody will get Reid. He has put himself way too far out in front on this deal. He ain't the president. Somebody will get is ass. Too many crazies will make this their cause.
From what I've seen from that pos Reid, I'd say that 'cause' might (emphasis there) MIGHT be just...

One thing about Beck - and overall I like the guy - but he has ALWAYS condemned violence....always said guns used are not the answer.. Well, just MAYBE he should be stating that to our benevolent gov't - the SAME gov't that showed up at Bundy's ranch with guns, tasers and snarling dogs.. And if NOT for guns, we'd have had a dictator leading this country LONG before the AIC showed up..

At SOME POINT, people, there WILL come a time when violence may be THE ONLY ANSWER; the last straw, the only avenue left to take.. And I don't say that lightly. For those that say violence is never the answer - then why in hell did the US end up in a couple world wars, along with others? If the country never defended itself with firearms of some type we would all now be speaking either German or Japanese..

"Peace with superior firepower"..

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He was right about the first amendment violation though.

When the BLM created a 25x25 area and labeled it a "First Amendment Zone", and located it 3 miles from anywhere, (where nobody could hear them) and said they would arrest protestors outside those zones,... government interfered with free speech.

They need their ass handed to them for that, if nothing else.
IN SPADES!!! NO ONE should have accepted that BS... NO ONE!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!