Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
re: the militia sniper with his mom on the overpass....

[Linked Image]

WTF???

We're supposed to be reassured by a guy with what might well be a scoped AK proposing to make maybe 400 yard shots through a milling crowd to pick out Cops?

Said guy of the IQ range that finds it necessary to strap a foot-long knife to his belt eek

Along with a "retired Sheriff" putting women out front Hamas-style so they can get shot first???

All in support of a guy who illegally grazes cows?

And these are the guys who are supposed to be on *our* side?

We are indeed living in bizarre times.

Birdwatcher

ah birdy, a quote to follow from you:Naah, more like those folks prone to making simple-minded generalizations.

How do you know it was a scoped A.K.? The rifle i saw was i believe a tacticool ar15 in 308.
How do YOU know it was 400yards?
Have you ever shot a scoped a.k. if in fact that was the rifle, at 400yards?
I can say I have seen it done and the ability to hit a chest size target with regularity was NOT an issue.
I find you guilty of your own words.

as to the guy with the rifle, he was identified by name in some of the stuff i saw yesterday, believe he was from utah. Probably has house guests by now. What i think is sick and funny at the same time is hearing sheriff mack's group described as a militia, and ol harry reid talking about the protestors and having automatic weapons. Talk about escalation of rhetoric.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 04/18/14.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO