I have read the whole thread .

If you take the premis that this should all have been done in State courts then Bundy is still within the law, he is disobeying a false judgement, the first judge should have throwen it out of court, but it seams that the feds persisted in following their nose instead of looking at proper law.

main probablem came when all those western states did not push the Feds to give them their right full amount of land in the first place then Nev not ratifying what they had passed.

then the feds listened to the enviromentalists to feds[HARRYs] own benefit, without doing a proper study of the turtle population in conjunstion with the graseing over more than 80 years. HEY guess what there's still lots of turtles.

Seams to me Obama is doing what harry has been for as many years that he has been in Gov , working on the edge of the law using loopholes and steping over the fence just enough to get away with it for years and of course linning his pockets as he goes.
HAS he now used enough roap to hang himself?????????????????????

HOPEFULLY

norm

Last edited by norm99; 04/16/14.

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky