Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by 4100fps
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 4100fps
You militia supporters listen up!

Militia supporters...? I think it was the militia, mostly Oathkeepers, that were there in support. It wasn't the ranchers supporting the militia.

There will be another Tim McVeigh come out of this movement, and there will be another national tragedy. Will that help yours, our cause? For every well meaning individual out there I see another that's just nuts.

Really? A nutjob in OKC has what exactly to do with this? He was a terrorist. He was killed for his actions.
But keep parroting what Reid said about everyone there being domestic terrorists. wink

You've been duped by an old free loader that doesn't want to pay his fee's and made bad choices. Now he wants militia patriots to save his arse. Others are using this for political gain.

Duped? Tell me what fees he could have paid when they showed up to take 3/4 of his grazing permit, thus rendering his ability to earn a living useless.

Make very sure of who your enemy is.

I AM sure of who the enemy is.... I'm talking to one of them right now.

Sometimes hunters are our own worst enemy, and so goes with this cause, I'd say those in the "Patriot" movement could also shadow that statement.

No Rockingbar, Tim McVeigh was a militia member, and so was his uncle.
Are you not in support of their actions?
Is it my fault that he was making his living totally by using my public lands. Grazing fee's that are almost free? I guess you support government handouts and subsides? Oh, that's right, only for Ranchers and farmers. Hypocritical don't think.

Make no mistake, I consider you the enemy too.
You are what the oath is talking about when it says..."all enemies, foreign and domestic."

EE don't you have a lawn chair to go sit on?

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.