Originally Posted by 4100fps
What I would REALLY like you to do is to pm me your name and address so that I can decide whether to pursue litigation for calling me a domestic terrorist.

Posting lies again Rock. Show the post where I said your a Domestic terrorist? Look really hard.

Show one post in all my posts where I said the 2nd Amendment was about hunting. Look real hard, it's going to take you forever because it never happened.

Still waiting for this post. Come on look really hard.

You live in Texas, I'd hope you could kill a coyote.

Does that make you liberal or conservative?

You're good with the swear words, but no proof or response on your accusations. All blow,and no go?

Keep it up, you've got an audience. laugh

This thread is total fabrications by right wingers. I'd say that is a name you can honestly say I called you. So sue me. Laffin.

Let me see if I can bring you back to a bit of reality. I know that is exceedingly hard for a liberal grasp, but at least try for a minute OK?

You made the comparison to the supporters at Bundy Ranch to Tim McVeigh. Everyone with half a brain knows that he was a cowardly domestic terrorist that killed innocent people, women and children. ALL Americans rightly should hate him and anyone like him. Beyond that, people that are like Tim McVeigh can and should be hunted down and killed like the dirty, cowardly dogs that they are.

So, to compare a group of supporters that broke no laws, or showed any aggression at all towards anyone, and are largely comprised of Oathkeepers (that are 100% ex military or law enforcement) not only insults the supporters, but in reality vilifies them in the eyes of the public, simply by the comparison made. Beyond that, the same supporters COULD be attacked or killed by anyone that recognizes that if they are "the same as" Tim McVeigh, as you compared, or labeled "Domestic Terrorists" as Reid did.

To post links to sites that are associated with domestic terrorism and suggest that myself and those others here that you don't agree with should go there because that is who we are is further comparison to domestic terrorism.

For Reid's continued labeling of the supporters that Bundy Ranch "Domestic Terrorists", he, at the very least needs removed from office. He further needs a class action lawsuit filed against him for that public labeling by those affected. The damages and real, and proof is easy to find.

As far as you are concerned.... Your comparison to Tim McVeigh, and your continued assault on the folks here that you don't agree with, by posting radical site links and such should earn you the pleasure of having a mudhole stomped in your ass that wouldn't soon forget... wink
But, like most liberals, you hide under the anonymity of the internet.

Then you want to shift he focus of what you did and said into a big dick contest with ME over who knows how to hunt and trap and kill predators the best? You even assume where I live... I assure you, you don't even remotely want to get into that big dick contest with me. I am secure enough with what affiliations I have within the total hunting/shooting industry that are in fact based on my experience, knowledge and education in that field, that I rightly assume that your big dick contest is nothing more than a joke, and we'll let it go at that. smile

So, carry on. But be aware that the dastardly comparisons to known terrorists made by you towards lawful supporters of Bundy, or people that post in support of defying big government over reach and law breaking by the government may have more personal consequences than you would foresee or care to deal with.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!