Originally Posted by captchee
Originally Posted by toad

Originally Posted by Bristoe

It's not an entitlement if it's the "people's land".

"the people" are not just those who agree with you. it seems "the people" have spoken when the courts decided against Bundy twice.

Ahhh no sorry , the people did not speak , the BLM spoke . Not one of those laws that the court had to consider , was actually voted on by either the people be they federally or within the state . NOR were they written up in a bill , submitted to congress and thus passed through due process. So in NO way did the people have any voice in this

Also concerning the photo of this so called sniper . Factually I don�t see anyway one can identify that person as being part of either side with any real certainty as such any such discussion about that is rather a moot topic .
Back to reed . I watch a little clip today on the news where he was pulling the same old crap . Why are they always blaming someone else for their own stupidity . Does he really feel he is a saint and that the federal government is wrapped in a holy cloth.
Terrorists !!! Terrorists , seemed like every other word out of his mouth was calling someone else a terrorist . Funny that he himself , considering the things and ways he has acted, is more likely to fit the definition of the word .

However he brought up sheriff Mac who said that , they put women and children up front . At first I thought , MMM so this was done so that IF the federalies did shot then they would be seen all around the world shooting women and children .
Mmmm? The more I thought about this , the more I wanted to see where this actually was the case . Fact is , it didn�t .
Past mentioning a considered possible strategy it didn�t happen , reed made the whole thing up
. But maybe it did and I missed it . Then I got to thinking about the women . Now maybe things are different in reeds world and back east but out here , you seriously want an ass whooping , piss of a woman . a lot of times you will play hell keeping them back
But then that�s probably a regional thing so that lead me to wonder what he thinks of the women in the military now days who are out front .
I mean seriously he made this comment into something that sounded like these malita forced women and children , to walk in front of them as the coward behind them

So I guess the way I see it , we have two choices .
Either Navada can remove him from office , now or during the mid terms . Or the rest of the country can remove him from the position of senate majority leader
Great post.