Originally Posted by 4100fps
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 4100fps
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He plans to put woman and children in harms way for the cause.

So, if BLM thugs shoot MEN that are not shooting at them, then it's OK? How about the fact that it's not right to fire on the protestors? No matter what sex they are?

We know you are liberal, 4100. You don't have to continually prove your stupidity and ignorance though.

When did "BLM Thugs" shoot at MEN? I missed that.

We know your a right wing fascist. Similar to Hitler. Heil Rockinbar.

When you have nothing you through out insults. Kudo's to you.

Now tripple up on the Tin foil their reading your mind.

Below is what you said.

He plans to put woman and children in harms way for the cause.

My response didn't say that anyone HAD been shot... I was asking if the BLM had shot at MEN instead of WOMEN it would have been OK?

Damnn, I didn't think I'd have to explain that, even to you... smile

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RZd61_9hofE[/video]

I'm with you on your statement that its never right to fire on protesters ever.

You see RB usually peaceful protesters aren't laying down with a sniper rifle pointed at the "FEDS" hiding behind woman. They're usually holding signs up. I saw how peaceful those guys were. (BTW, are "FEDS" communists, from Russia, or China, maybe even Korea? Could they really just be red blooded Americans just as yourself, just doing their job?

The retired Sheriff put the woman and children up front so the world would see them getting shot in the event that some moron from either side accidentally or not fired off the first shot. Real stand up guy.

It shows at what length this right wing group was willing to go to sway public opinion.

In condoning those actions you make any normal conservative look liberal.

Glen Beck is he liberal? He's all for state ownership of the lands on the maps you keep posting up. BUT, he said Bundy is fighting one cause, (wrongly) and the "Patriots" are there for another. Makes the whole lot (and their supporters) look stupid, and ignorant. wink

yeah, i saw that picture too. I also saw the picture of the two blm snipers on the ridgeline. I guess it only works one way. If you ever wanted a representation of what the second amendment was about, maybe this was it. It ain't so easy as if only one side has the firepower.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO