pretty much i think you said it well. intimidation only works until the other side is not intimidated, then you have no law, you have a range war.
I was talking with someone the other day about ruby ridge. Regardless of what took place and what happened, there was one part i could never get past. The swat guy shooting weaver's dog. For God's sake it was a golden retriever. I live with golden retrievers. They would lick an intruder to death. Overreach is the word i am looking for, just because i can. Which is what i think some of these entities do.
There is another thing i pulled out of the bundy mess. One of the incident commanders in the popo was described as i remember it an asst chief of police for las vegas. Las vegas is quite a ways from the bundy ranch. Who made this guy chief?
When Biden was in the prescott area last year for the memorial for the fallen firefighters they had popo from all over the state doing traffic. Odd to see uniformed motorcycle officers from way south of phx doing street duty in prescott valley. I thought their authority was limited to their jurisdiction? So what is a chandler cop doing traffic 140 miles to the north? Kind of like the las vegas guy playing popo on the arizona/utah/nevada border.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 04/16/14.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO