Rbar,

I'm going to try and help ya out a little. I'm going to try and explain in the simplicity that just maybe the azz hole of azz holes can understand.

If a person was taking care of his wife and children. Living with in his means like a good person should. And to do this it took one thousand dollars per week. And being a good provider and good worker. You were successfully doing so. Not only were you successful. But your employer had every intention of keeping you around, because you were good at what ya do.

Than one day the BLM knocked at your door and said. Due to the exhaust emitted from your vehicle. You now could only use your car two days per week. Cutting your one thousand per week to two hundred fifty per week. You wouldn't possibly be pissed would you?? Mind you your employer still was begging you for your service. This is what has been happening to ranchers, seems like forever. For all kind of bugs, lizards, spotted owls, and in this case turtles. And what they did to Mr. Bundy probably cut a little deeper. There was no real reason. Like some provisions in lease agreements described below. It was simply an agenda.

From family members that have leased land. My understanding they can change lease arrangements based on rain fall as to the amount of head the lease will feed. And this is understandable to the rancher. Who is most always a steward of the land including the wild life. In lean years the smaller outfits have to sell almost the entire herd. With hopes of having enough to live on and start again when rain provides enough feed to make it profitable again. The bigger out fits usually have enough deeded ground. That they haul both water and hay, and try and hang on. To be clear Mr. Bundy was wrong to stop paying the lease. For quote un quote legal reasons. According to the ones that make the rules as they go. He would have gotten a lot more support. Had he just have paid, and just ran enough head to make a living. No matter what BLM said.

But the fools that believe this is about Mr. Bundys lease. You are definitely not rowing with both oars in the water. Try looking at militarized bunch of thugs that trampled on the first amendment and wasn't happy about Americans second amendment rights either. I'm not going to take any of ya by the hand explaining the situations to ya. Look it all up before ya engage your big mouths.

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 04/19/14.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.