Originally Posted by 4100fps
Nice one, you never answered one question.

That's nice. I love upsetting liberals. GFY

Whos upset? Laffin!

Do liberal kill wolves, and trap? Bet you don't? Would that make you a liberal? Show me some lion kills, trapped animals, something? Toss me a bone here Rock.

How many elk does a liberal usually kill? Coyotes? Lions? Oh yea, I'm liberal alright, not past center but if liberal means elk, and predator killer, then yes, I'm liberal. Laffin! Lots of liberal General Contractors running around huh.

Stay with me Rock. Oh and keep your sidekick posting on your behalf. You need the support.

How many libs worked to keep wolves delisted? You still there?

Just what does a right winger like yourself do for wildlife and sportsman? Come on Rock, you got to have something. Right wingers are all about hunting,fishing, access and the resource, right?

You post a picture, then I will OK.

You are indeed a phuucking idiot.... smile There is no doubt.

So now I'm not a domestic terrorist, but I don't know how to hunt, or trap, or fight the wolf crap going on?
You think you are a predator killer? You don't have a phooking clue, Buttercup.

What I would REALLY like you to do is to pm me your name and address so that I can decide whether to pursue litigation for calling me a domestic terrorist.

But, if you persist, I will post about what you were saying about my lack of hunting. (Especially predators), and everyone here will see what a total complete fool you really are by NOT knowing who and what you are dealing with when you make your baseless accusations.

Yes, I agree you are a long way from being right of center. wink You are over your head and are too stupid to know it. Better do a little due diligence before you pop off again, Buttercup.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!