The last two Subaru (I think they were Subarus?)commercials I have seen were geared toward families. One was a totaled car explaining the occupants lived, and it ended with some kids, a wife, and a dad getting into the Subaru that replaced their totaled Subaru.

The other one was a dad teaching his idiot sons to drive in an old Subaru and the mom was standing next to a new one in the driveway.

Before moving to MT I purchased a 2008 Forester for my then wife. Thinking it would be good in this environment. As I drove the U-Haul through Denver, I started getting the impression I made the right decisions. Because from Denver on, I swear to freakin' God, every third car was a Subaru.

I had no idea driving a Subaru made a woman a lesbian. I actually learned that here at the Campfire. But I will say it sure made me laugh when I gave it to the ex-wife in the divorce. grin

Great car. Lots of power and stuck to the road like glue. You could really fly around corners on dirt/gravel roads too. If they contribute to environmental causes, that is news to me.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house