Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
What car never has to have something replaced in 119K miles?

2001 Toyota Corolla.

Pretty sure the first clutch lasted more'n that. A CV joint went out at about 250,000.

I did break down and replace the original struts and springs last fall when I was getting the second clutch. Not too shabby for 350,000 miles cool

Doesn't look like much, it was sideswiped by a drunk in a pickup once, but that was patched up on account of we was still making payments, and then my son and then my daughter-in-law both rear ended people in it. After the second one the hood was crimped in the middle to a pyramid shape and the grill pushed back considerable. A guy at a West Side body shop hammered it back to useable-if-not-pretty shape in two hours for $160 grin

I gotta recognize virtuosity when I see it; I also had a dented and leaking rim fixed with exactly two knocks of a hammer for five bucks. The guy is a prodigy.

Much smaller but actually faster than our 2010 Corolla on account of its an actual cable hook up from gas pedal to fuel injectors instead of some friggin computer deciding how fast I SHOULD be accelerating.

Sorry... we was talking Subarus here.

I dunno if the wheel bearings ever got greased, maybe, it was the high school shop that did the work this last time, and that guy has 'em do everything.

Birdwatcher

Pretty sure you're a woman. Regardless of what you drive.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house