This thread is hilarious. I'm the kind of guy who doesn't give [bleep] what he drives. I drive a 2009 chevy cause I got a hell of a deal on it. I also drive the ugliest honda ever made, 2003 element back and forth to work and I also goose and duck hunt out of it. If I had my rathers I would be in a toyota truck and my beater would be something that got better mileage. If I'm fishing I drive my old 95 wrangler cause it gets me to places most anything else can't.

If it starts and runs and gets me from A to B I don't give a $hit what's on the grill, but I don't give a $hit about most things, so.

Marketing is for weak minded people. There's nobody gonna talk me out of my money if it doesn't suit my needs, and if I were in marketing I would pitch my vehicles to [bleep], dykes and whoever else had money to spend. Now if what Sharpnel said was true and subaru donates money to the anti's then I wouldnt contribute to that cause by buying a new one. I'm in the same mindset as him when it comes to my money funding idiots and their causes.

I have a few companies I don't buy from despite the quality being very good. Kahr is one of them. I don't support cults and I won't drink samual adams cause they love homos.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner