Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by cooper57m
The queerest thing about this thread is learning that big, tough, manly men make decisions on which car to drive not based on performance, personal needs, or reliability, but on commercials. Really? Learn to think for yourselves, now that's manly.

I am sure you have seen the movie "Sleepless In Seattle...

Well, this guy hasn't...

[Linked Image]

Ha, ha, ha, boy that sure is funny right there. whistle I shot with a fella who had a big Red Ford 250 4x4. Prettiest dang thing you ever wanted to see. He waxed it every week. No dirt on the carpeting. Never had anything in the bed. Not a scratch anywhere. He was so proud. Felt real manly too when he babied that thing, I'm sure. My Subarus saw more work and action than that babied "truck". He would never take it off of a paved road or put anything in it. I've hauled hay, composted manure, building supplies, crated pheasants for stocking etc etc etc in the back of my Subaru and gone off road in fields while goose hunting. It looks it too.

In my experience, those guys most worried about looking/acting all manly are the biggest pussies I've met. Either one is a real man and doesn't give a [bleep] about perception or he's a real pussy, more concerned about projecting manliness than being a real one.