I have the one with the green front sight, the original guns had different sights. Today fired another 100 rounds, gun had not been cleaned. I had one occasion after switching to 124 grain bullets that the gun did not chamber the round when the slide release was hit, it had not been cleaned in 180 rounds. I ejected the shell and the next one chambered. It has fired everything, every time no failure to feed or fire when shooting the gun. It has a better trigger, and is more accurate than my G43 and 9mm Shield. It is not more accurate than my 45 shield. The sights with the green front sight are better than glock or shield sights. Total 230 rounds.

TO the man that said anyone that did not like keltec's was stupid. I owned that very poorly made 9mm gun and it went back to keltec twice for the trigger not resetting. Its a shame that people post anything on this forum these days, even those with limited knowledge and experience.

I am not 100% sold on the P365 yet, however I cleaned the gun today and will fire it another 100 rounds this weekend.

Reading the NRA rag, seems like he had problems with pre-production gun.

Likes- 11 rounds, more accurate than it should be in so small a gun, good trigger, good sights.
Dislikes- the squarish grip, if you grip it tightly can get on the wrong spot in your hand and be somewhat uncomfortable.
I am not selling my shield or G43 yet but in another 4 boxes of ammo I might.

Today I give it 4 out of 5 stars