Originally Posted by Cheyenne

Update. I had a floor plate crack on a P365 magazine today after being dropped for about the 25th time on the same concrete floor that untold number of Glock magazines have repeatedly fallen upon for the last 7 years without sustaining any damage.

Not to worry--once their "delicate mag" problem gets sufficient publicity, Sig will release an official statement, denying that there's anything wrong with their mags, and then they'll quietly make necessary changes with no announcement of that fact. After that, somebody will discover the changes and post about it on the internet. Then, when cornered, Sig will announce that they are "continuing to improve" this "game changer" and they've made their "indestructible" magazines even "more indestructible." And, frankly, they will in all probability, solve the issue.

I like the idea of the P365 very much, but I'm not ready to roll the dice on one yet. I don't doubt the word of those whose experiences have been 100% positive, but neither do I doubt the folks whose P365's have broken or failed to run. At some point the P365 will consistently be as reliable as any other pistol its size. When that happens, and I believe it will, the P365 will have other manufacturers scrambling to catch up (in fact, you know they already are).

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.