Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
bought one in June......it has been 100 % reliable , but I have only shot about 300 rounds

like others , I find it extremely easy to hit with , such a little gun just shouldnt shoot that good......

Seems to be hit or miss, rather like the Kahr P9. Mine has been 100% since the day I bought it back when it was first introduced, but friends who've bought them have had lemons.

I know 3 guys locally who own the p365. All of them are completely happy with it. One of these pistols is the original unaltered iteration. 2 of these guys are CCW instructors and very serious shooters.

One local shop has sold 8 p365s as of last week. No returns and no problems reported to date. It's a small sample size, but significant in that the results seem to be uniformly good. The owner has read some of the internet hysterics around the firing pin issue, but tells me that in trade publications the p365 has a remarkable sales record with very few reported issues.
And the shop owner is a S&W fan, but tells me that the first p365 that is still on the shelf at the end of the day on which it arrives will be his.

"Chances Will Be Taken"