Had one on backorder thru Brownells for months, and cancelled it when Murdoch's had them locally on sale for July 4th. Finally got out to the gravel pit today. The 12rd mag's size suits me best. Ran 200rds of white box thru it, initially all presenting then double or triple taps, and ended shooting a couple mags strong side and weak side. Had three light primer strikes, three failures to go into battery, most of that was in the first 100rds. Keeping my thumbs from contacting the slide took some practice - it's little. Threw brass all over hell initially, but that too settled down, mostly into a four or five foot square by the end. The positive part? Shot with remarkable precision. Really, really enjoyed shooting it. Trigger very decent; bit of striker pistol mush but short. Grip texture is nice. Sights are excellent. Reminded me of shooting the little sig 238, another diminutive pistol that shoots better for me than it should. In contrast, struggled in the past with the 938 some, the glock 43 blech, and the walther PPS while somewhat better I just don't feel one with it. Time will tell. If the above mentioned blips go away with break-in (and technique), and of course the striker holds together, am looking at a favorite at last. Little gun is a shooter. p.s. did not see any primer strike swipes, fwiw.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.