Originally Posted by Winchestermodel70
JP:

Kurtenbach had two (2) 365's, according to the article. The first one was a POS and he sent it back to SIG, who claimed he got a "pre-production" pistol by mistake. After some Mea Culpas, Sig sent him another 365, this one a production version. He still had multiple issues with that one. It's all in the article. YMMV. Personally, I have no interest in a 365. Good luck with yours, however.

Frankly, you're FOS. I read the article - the first pistol broke a tritium dial and Sig replaced it with the version with the X-ray sights. Kurtenbach mentioned being careful of hand placement, but that's hardly unusual with a small pistol. Everything else is very complimentary.

It’s hard not to be impressed by the gun’s capacity. Sure, it’s a bit snappy with heavier loads, and it requires a little practice to shoot quickly, but for such a little gun to hold so much ammunition and still “disappear” into a concealment holster beneath a loose T-shirt, it really challenges the perception that concealment requires compromise. Kurtenbach

American Rifleman - P365

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost