Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I'd roll with the Glock. No slight on the Sig 365.

The Glock is the trigger my brain knows well. I bought a Kahr a while back. Nice little pistol too, but I don't like the trigger. It's not a bad trigger, but more akin to a DA revolver. Quite different than a Glock trigger.

So, Glock for me.

Agreed. The Kahr's trigger is akin to a double action revolver. That's why I liked it so much back when they were first introduced. I had a lot of range time in with double action revolvers, and it was an easy transition.

never understood why that was such a compliment. a double action revolver trigger is the most difficult I know of to shoot well. You have no idea when the trigger is going to break it just keeps getting heavier. I was doing a 3d 270 degree simulator, they present different situations to you. one was a guy who had a hostage with a knife to her throat. I was using their glock 19, which is a real gun but with the barrel removed and electronic stuff replacing it. I have shot glock enough that when the guy was waving his hand around, and moving around with the girl as he was yelling. I had my gun pointed and the first stage of the trigger taken up against the wall of the second stage. as soon as his head cleared the girls I squeeze off a round right to the head of the perp. you are NOT doing that with a double action revolver. no way no how.

Ok

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"