Originally Posted by Cheyenne

I do not see the Sig P365 standing up to the abuse that a 26 could take. The sides of the 365 grip are extremely thin to the point where I think I could crack one side just by thumb and index finger pressure if there is no magazine in the gun. I question whether a couple of nights in extreme sub-zero temperatures (a possibility where I hang) could render the 365 plastic brittle. I also think that the long Sig rails, like the rails on traditional Sigs, call for more liberal lubrication than Glocks. But, for carrying in all but the worst conditions, with a properly lubricated gun, I think that a properly vetted P365 is easier to carry and may not take as much practice to stay in condition as the 26.

Update. I had a floor plate crack on a P365 magazine today after being dropped for about the 25th time on the same concrete floor that untold number of Glock magazines have repeatedly fallen upon for the last 7 years without sustaining any damage. The gun does continue to function and shoot well at about 950 rounds. I am going to have to order a pile of magazine floorplates, though.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln