Originally Posted by jimmyp
Let’s see you don’t own a P365, have not tried the striker, are not aware that factory mim strikers have broken, are not an engineer but suddenly have more knowledge than a company that has been making strikers for well over 10 years? What are your credentials yondering? I have often wondered what your background is because you know more than anyone else about guns?
I have 3 of their strikers and have had two for years. So fill us in as I will hold my tongue as you expound from your knowledge base.

Actually I am an engineer, specifically a mechanical test engineer; my career is in breaking things, which includes having a good idea of how and where they could break before hand. I'm also a machinist and sometimes gunsmith on the side, and work a lot with various tool steels and 17-4 stainless. I heat treat my own 17-4 parts; when I said I was familiar with it I didn't just mean that I know what it is.

I have never claimed to know more than anyone else, but with my background I do know more than the average bear about this sort of thing.