Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by deflave
You are the quintessential public school teacher. Full of opinions, assumptions, and answers to questions nobody asked.

...and I ain't actually worked for a living in thirty years wink But google them San Antonio schools I cited for real-world examples. We compete at national-level academic competitions quite a bit, or try to, nationwide the most outstanding public schools are those associated with major medical centers, no doubt on account of the concentrations of highly educated and successful professionals wanting the same for their kids.

Birdwatcher out.

Yes Birdwatcher. There are some highly regarded public schools in Florida (Parkland is one) but that doesn't mean I want my kids in them. Having met more than a few products of the San Antonio school systems, I can definitively state they don't do a very good job of anything. Regardless of how well they think of themselves.

Also, Texas summers are not hot. Texans think they're hot. The eastern side is a bit more miserable than some parts of the country but where you live, is not hot. Your summers are no worse than the Midwest. Yes I've lived both places and rest assured my work had me outdoors more than most.

Lastly, you may THINK the summers are a piece of cake in all northern states but I doubt you'd feel that way if you had to run a dozer for 72 hours straight in 100 degree heat while fighting a forest fire that's encroaching on people's homes. And receiving no pay for your troubles.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house