Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Birdwatcher, I'd be willing to bet that schools were high on the due diligence list.

You’ll have to explain, you suggesting I’m a perv? <“shrug”>

Other than that, have you spent much time outside in the sun down here? Up north the difficult season is the winter on account of the intense cold. Down here the difficult season is the summer, on account of the intense sunlight. I deal with it every day. In the old days ever’body knew how to dress for the sun, big hats, long sleaves, now you got people out frying in Realtree gimme caps and t-shirts.

The guy is moving to a major metropolitan area with three kids, prob’ly all his schooling experience as an actual parent has been Podunk MT, before he spends $200,000 plus over the years on private schools, might help to know that some public schools get outstanding results. It’s all gonna be the parents anyhow.

Huh? In reply to your first sentence, no. I was merely suggesting that your rambling exegesis on public versus private schools, contained in post 12902599, was likely unnecessary given the person making the move to Florida. (Of course, it would be rather late as well.) I suppose I could have quoted your post before making mine, but I generally shun doing that, and I figured you were savvy enough to understand the post upon which I was commenting and the meaning of my post. Anyway, to avoid confusion this time, I am quoting the post to which I am replying.

As for me, I am a refugee from New Orleans, and still have ties to the area, so I know a bit about living for decades in a hot, humid climate, and I am willing to bet that our friend from Montana has enough common sense and intelligence, if not actual experience, to figure out how to dress himself and his kids. (That also means that I know a bit about the whole public/private school thing. Schools were high on my due diligence list in figuring out where to move.)

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln