Originally Posted by deflave
I fail to see how an April Fool’s gag could not be all in good fun but to each their own.

I get it Travis, you pulled a joke on April 1. No harm per se in that, in and of itself. But you gotta understand you mock everybody like they're your personal joke material, when in reality a lot of people went out of their way to care about you for real, pray for you, send you sincere well wishes. In return you mock their genuine concern for you and then when it backfired on you, you put it back on them saying they are too sensitive and you have to stop because no one gets a joke. Even now, it's all a joke, "I don't see the harm in it".

The harm isn't for you to decide, it's for them to decide. When you offended all those people, you don't get to tell them they are wrong. Why do I need to point this out to a grown man?

My beef with you is more personal and you know exactly what you've done to piss me off. You don't make any apologies for yourself ever, you just make more jokes, make more ridicule. What kind of a response do you expect to get when this is how you conduct yourself? Most people learn early on that there's a time and a place for all things. Hate to be the one to point it out to you, but not everyone is on your songsheet when it comes to when to jack other people around. You don't seem to have a filter to know when to do what, and what's appropriate. It's rooted in selfishness, always doing what you want at anyone else's expense.

That's not life. At least most peoples lives.

LOL