Originally Posted by Rooster7
This thread just conjured up a memory from a time I went over the road with a trucker buddy of mine. We stopped at a diner in FL. Can't remember the town. We sat in a booth and two GINORMOUS black women walked in.

The place was pretty full so the hostess told them they would have to wait until a table opened. One of them looks over at me and my buddy and says to the hostess in her Aunt Jemima drawl "mmmm mmmm we ain't gon wait. We's hangry now!"

They head right at our booth saying "scooch you on over honeys, we gon eat witch y'all!"

And they proceed to try and squeeze their wheel barrow sized asses in to our booth! We had to eat with one arm because there was no room to move the other one!

I've seen some just like that in Minneapolis. Are you sure you didn't have on your Golden Gopher caps on and they said, "Oh look.......Homies!!" when they came in the door?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ