Originally Posted by rickt300
Florida was cool back in the 70's and some into the 80's but it's hell on earth presently. While the gun laws are OK that doesn't mean there aren't hordes of leftist idiots out there. During bow season it's too hot to wear camo and the green stuff hardly dies down much during winter. There is lots of duck hunting though, killing an alligator is only fun once, the feral hogs are mostly not very big but still good eating. As for snakes you better be looking for them all the time. Water Moccasins don't always move out of your way and you can't see your feet most of the time so get some good snake boots for the whole family. The Burmese pythons have been there long enough that some have reached 20 feet long and they love eating dogs. You will end up hunting from stands a lot. You will also spend a lot of time in your vehicle watching no driving jackasses do stupid things, many of which are yankee dipshits. A good smoothbore slug gun will replace your rifles. Regardless of your previous efforts at jackassism I hope the job is an easy one that pays well enough that in 5 years you can get the hell back to Montana.

I won’t be hunting in Florida.

Except gators.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house