Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Fireball's waiting for Montana pictures on April 1, 2019.

Fireball waiting for anything that doesn’t involve his own life.

LMAO.

You had ever-body wrapped around your finger with that April Fools Bullsheit, Oh Travis, God Bless, hope you're OK. Oh Travis, hang in there bro! Oh Travis, you're such a big man for owning it and seeking help. Oh Travis, Oh Travis, Oh Travis...

Turns out there was a bunch of butthurt people over that huh? People don't take kindly to having their chain yanked. Yours truly included. Let me know if you really want to go a few more rounds with me, I'll unravel your little world and let the world know about your lying bullsheit.

Just remember, I've never been wrong about you buttercup. Never. Not once. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it homeboy.

Actually that April fools thing was childish as heck. But while we offered our support, someone laughed their azz off. Me, I don't understand the draw to acting a fool and lying and such to see what happens, a waste of my time, a waste of your time.

But all that did was for me to just read and laugh at Dave's posts or whoever he is. As you have no clue if any of them are serious or not. Really actually a shame, and should be posted in a humor forum not here, but it is what it is as they say.

Gotta link?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.