Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Fireball's waiting for Montana pictures on April 1, 2019.

Fireball waiting for anything that doesn’t involve his own life.

LMAO.

You had ever-body wrapped around your finger with that April Fools Bullsheit, Oh Travis, God Bless, hope you're OK. Oh Travis, hang in there bro! Oh Travis, you're such a big man for owning it and seeking help. Oh Travis, Oh Travis, Oh Travis...

Turns out there was a bunch of butthurt people over that huh? People don't take kindly to having their chain yanked. Yours truly included. Let me know if you really want to go a few more rounds with me, I'll unravel your little world and let the world know about your lying bullsheit.

Just remember, I've never been wrong about you buttercup. Never. Not once. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it homeboy.

Lol last time you did you resorted to some ultimate perv [bleep] asking for pictures of the mans daughter.. So safe to say he unraveled yours when you went to that level. It's human nature to see a man down on his luck, after that chit your ol lady posted on you and guys bagging on you for it. You finally saw an opportunity to poke at deflave and his rehab trip etc. you finally had him you could constantly remind him of it. Then bam it was a [bleep] April fools joke! You didn't have anything to hold over him when he busts your balls on a daily basis. Lol

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.