Fireball, I think northern Dave addressed your question best and as far as good men go I think he’s definitely in that group. Giving someone a bag of gold doesn’t mean you’re going to get a bag of gold. Getting what you give is more abstract than a this for that type proposition. If you give someone something because you want to bring them happiness then you’re intentions aren’t selfish so the act of bringing someone happiness by giving them something also brings the giver happiness when they see that they’ve brought happiness....if that makes sense.

At the same time if you try to bring meanness or unhappiness to someone then you’re likely to be unhappy. If your heart is angry and you want to bring that anger to bear on others then you’re likely to be angry, either at your intended recipient, at others or most importantly at yourself....once again I don’t know if I’m being clear but I know what I’m trying to say. Bad chit has a way of coming back to you just like if you were to go through life bringing happiness to others....it has a way of coming back to you, the giver, often in intangible ways.

I haven’t gotten involved in your other threads but I did want to point out that you were 100% wrong in your assertion that the good men here somehow had a duty to come to your internet aid. The good men here don’t generally get involved in childish rants nor do they involve themselves in the pile on threads. That’s partly why their reputation here is what makes them good men, they aren’t interested in bringing you or others any misery or anger, they prefer to bring support and happiness to those that need it. There are a lot of good men here and they have NO requirement to join you in your one man crusade, that doesn’t diminish their “goodness” it reinforces it.

I don’t have any problems with you nor do I wish you anything but happiness. I decided to answer this post because your question is a fair question and I felt it deserved a fair reply which is what I’ve tried to give you. You have to be happy and give happiness in order to be open to receiving it. Lately I’ve noticed that you are NOT happy .....your posts speak volumes. The way you responded to Doug on the Leupold thread and your posts here on the campfire are evidence of your unhappiness. I’ve chosen to not respond to your previous posts because I have no desire to bring you any further unhappiness but those posts were not constructive and were “mean spirited”. You chose to act in a way that brings upon you what you’ve “given”. You seem to be itching for a fight everywhere you go and then when someone obliges you get upset. You can’t have it both ways so ultimately it’s up to you to decide if you’re going to carry anger and hatred or love and happiness.

I’m sure that the stress you have with the medical issues of family can be emotionally taxing but you’ll not find happiness by taking your frustrations out on guys on the internet. If this place is really getting to you like I think it is I would suggest taking some time out to enjoy life with those people that truly love you, your family. Try to bring some joy into your life and make memories with those that are really important to you. Don’t try to bring misery to those that you don’t like on the internet expecting that will bring you joy because as you’ve seen it just brings more misery.....there’s that pesky “getting what you give” thing again.

I wish you and your family health and happiness. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~